Hotels in Tokyo
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
• Agnes Hotel & Apartments
• Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
• Akasaka Prince Hotel
• Asakusa View Hotel
• Capitol Tokyu Hotel
• Century Hyatt Tokyo
• Century Southern Tower Hotel
• Cerulean Tower Tokyo Hotel
• Clarion Hotel Tokyo
• Crowne Plaza Hotel Metropolitan
• Dai Ichi Hotel Annex
• Dai Ichi Hotel Tokyo
• Dai Ichi Inn Ikebukuro
• Dai Ichi Tokyo Seafort
• Four Seasons at Marunouchi
• Four Seasons Chinzan-SO
• Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo
• Ginza Nikko Hotel
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo
• Grand Palace Hotel
• Hilton Tokyo Bay
|New Otani Hotel Tokyo
Location 4-1 Kioi-Cho
Located in the heart of the city, Hotel New Otani Tokyo is an ideal home away from home for busy international travellers. Newly renovated, the Main offers the ultimate in guest room amenities and services for top executives
|New Otani Hotel Tokyo Tokyo Map |
Back to top
||Fitness Center or Spa
|No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
||Modem Lines in Room
Back to top
|New Otani Hotel Tokyo Tokyo Property & Location|
- Narita Airport 90 minutes southeast; Haneda Airport 45 minutes north
Gateway to Japan
- Akasaka Palace This beautiful palace, modelled after Buckingham Palace in London, is the state guest house. 10 minutes walk.
Akasaka Business District The heart of Tokyo! Home to Tokyo's government buildings and foreign corporate offices. Numerous restaurants and bars. 5 minutes walk.
Ginza Shopping & Entertainment District Just a 15 minute drive to some of the most chic boutiques, galleries, department stores and exclusive nightclubs. Ginza, at night, is a neon garden that attracts visitors from around the world.
Akihabara Electronic Shopping District A district for the discount and duty free electronics bargin buyer. 10 minutes drive.
Imperial Palace/Imperial Palace East Garden Originally the castle of a shogun, the Palace has been the residence of the Emporer since 1869. The East Garden is open to the public. 5 minutes drive.
Tsukiji Fish Market Largest fish market in the world! Wake-up early and head to the market to see all of the action! 10 minutes drive.
Meiji Shrine Largest Shinto shrine in Tokyo. Located next to Yoyogi Park, perfect for a peaceful walk. 5 minutes drive.
Shinjuku Gyoen Park There is always something happening in this park. New friends, watch the painters create beautiful works of art, or just relax from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo. 10 minutes drive.
Back to top
|New Otani Hotel Tokyo Tokyo Information|
- Located in the heart of the city, Hotel New Otani Tokyo is an ideal home away from home for busy international travellers. Newly renovated, the Main offers the ultimate in guest room amenities and services for top executives from around the world. The Tower offers modern facilities and friendly service for all types of travellers. The hotel's exquisite 400-year-old, 10-acre Japanese garden is an oasis to get away from the hustle and bustle of the active metropolitan life.
• Nearby Locations: By Bus Narita Airport/Tokyo International 90 minutes south Haneda Airport 45 minutes north Walking Distance Imperial Palace 20 minutes Akasaka Palace 10 minutes Business District 5 minutes.
- Hotel New Otani Tokyo has been designed with the business traveller in mind while keeping with traditional beauty and elegance. Luxuriously appointed suites, for the discerning traveller, offer full size living and dining rooms and impeccable decor. Deluxe and standard rooms offer imposing views of the city, palace or Mt. Fuji. Extra lines for computer or fax connection available.
• Suites in the Tower: 949 to 1,254 square feet
• Garden Suites in the Main: 1,098 to 1,237 square feet
• Junior Suites in the Main: 764 to 915 square feet
• Deluxe Rooms in the Main: 474 square feet
s in the Tower: 294 square feet
s in the Main: 366 square feet Room Accommodations: Guest Rooms: 699 Main, 901 Tower Handicapped Rooms: Two wheelchair access rooms with wide opening doors and rails along the walls in the room and bathroom.Standard Rooms
- In a corner of the Main hotel's 14th floor, two VIP suites, Hana (flower) and Tori (bird), offer comfort, function and security to VIP's from around the world. Together the two suites become Kacho, an integrated VIP complex to serve a large entourage. The wing has its own secretarial rooms, booths for security personnel, enough space to accommodate large guest parties, and a variety of other unusual functions. Borrowing patterns from Tenpyo-period and yuzen styles, traditional Japanese art has been incorporated into Western-style suites.
• Area: Hana 2,700 square feet, Tori 1,400 square feet, Office 700 square feet
• Multiple communication lines
• Security system: door phones and all necessary equipment
• Security booth: elevator hall, 14th floor
• Baths: equipped with shower booths, powder spaces and exercise machinesNew Otani Suite Kacho