|The Pfister Hotel
Location 424 East Wisconsin Avenue
In the late 1800's, Guido Pfister set out to realize his dream - to build "The Grand Hotel of the West." Where each guest would be greeted with a warm
|The Pfister Hotel Milwaukee Map |
Back to top
|Fitness Center or Spa
Back to top
|The Pfister Hotel Milwaukee Property & Location|
- Travel I-94 W/43 N toward Milwaukee. Upon entering Milwaukee, exit I-794 East. Exit at Van Buren Street and continue North approximately 3 blocks to Mason Street . Turn left onto Mason, approximately 2 blocks. The Pfister is located on your left, on the corner of Mason and Jefferson. The parking structure can be entered from Mason Street. To use valet parking, make a left turn onto Jefferson Street.General Mitchell International Airport
- Milwaukee Airport
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Chicago, Midwest
Back to top
|The Pfister Hotel Milwaukee Information|
- In the late 1800's, Guido Pfister set out to realize his dream
to build "The Grand Hotel of the West." Where each guest would be greeted with a warm welcome, their comfort and every need treated with highest priority. Now, more than a century later, this same attention to detail, this same commitment to uncompromising service, this same warm welcome, is yours to enjoy at the elegant Pfister Hotel. From the 19th century European architectural style to the gracious appointments of every room and suite, your stay at The Pfister is a perfect balance of Old World charm and modern luxury. Today, Guido Pfister's dream continues to serve as the proud standard by which other hotels are measured. The corridors and galleries are accented with the largest collection of 19th century Victorian art on display in any hotel in the world. And the fine boutiques, salons and shops cater to life's necessities and indulgences alike. The Pfister's full array of accomodations are specially tailored to meet your personal needs. Its part of the rich heritage of hospitality that defines The Pfister.
- In the exclusive East Town neighborhood, three blocks from Lake Michigan, close to the Milwaukee Art Museum, convention center, shopping and entertainment. Airport: 12 miles/19 km, 15 minutes.
- Victorian section, 2 rooms include living room/bedroom with archway in between both rooms, marble and brass/wetbar, 3 televisions, 3 telephones, mini bar.MASTER SUITE
- Victorian section, 2 rooms include living room/bedroom, marble and brass wet bar, 3 televisions, 3 telephones, mini bar.KING SALON
- Victorian section, 2 room suite includes living room/bedroom with 2 double beds, door in between, marble and brass wet bar, 3 televisions, 3 telephones, mini bar.(limited amount in hotel)DOUBLE SALON
- With 2 double beds, in the traditional tower recently renovated. 2 televisions, 2 telephones, make up mirror, and mini bar.DOUBLE ROOM
- In traditional tower section: includes 1 King sized bed, 2 telephones, 2 televisions make up mirror, mini bar, recently renovated/overlooks city of Milwaukee or Celebrated lake front.DELUXE KING ROOM
- With a table and 2 chairs or a desk/2 televisions/2 telephones/mini bar/makeup mirror.PFISTER KING ROOM W/VICTORIAN DECOR
- Sitting room area bedroom portion/2 bathroom/4tvs/4 telephones/2 makeup mirrors/2 min bars/specify 2 double beds or one king bed.TOWER SUITE/1 KING OR 2 DOUBLE BEDS/SITTING AREA
Check In:3:00 P.M.
Check Out:12:00 P.M.