Lowest Rates Guaranteed
Hotels in Alexandria
• Alexandria Days Inn
• Alexandria Hotel Pentagon
• Best Western Mount Vernon
• Best Western Old Colony Inn
• Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle
• Comfort Inn Alexandria
• Comfort Inn Landmark
• Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria
• Days Inn Alexandria South
• Econo Lodge Mt Vernon
• Extendedstay Alexandria
• Hampton Inn Alexandria
• Hampton Inn Alexandria Old Town
• Hampton Inn Alexandria/Old Town/King St Metro
• Hawthorn Suites Ltd Alexandria
• Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
• Hilton Alexandria Old Town
• Holiday Inn Alexandria VA-I95 at telegraph R
• Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria Historic District
• Holiday Inn Select Old Town VA Alexandria
• Homestead Alexandria
|Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria-Old Town
Location 1900 Diagonal Road
This beautifully-appointed hotel is the most conveniently located hotel in Old Town Alexandria. Directly across the street from the Amtrak and METRO subway, our location offers you quick access to Washington, D.C. attractions
|Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria-Old Town Alexandria Map |
Back to top
||Fitness Center or Spa
|No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
||Modem Lines in Room
Back to top
|Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria-Old Town Alexandria Property & Location|
From Reagan Was-National
Take George Washington Pkwy. South to Alexandria
make a right onto King Street-RT 7. Go eight blocks and turn left onto
Daingerfield Rd. Turn right onto Diagonal Rd. Hotel is on the left.
From the south-Richmond, VA
Take I-95 North and veer off to Capital
Beltway. Continue on I-95 until you reach exit 176B-Telegraph Rd.
Alexandria remain in the left lane as traffic merges together. Take
2nd right-Downtown Alexandria-236 East. Go to 3rd light and take a
left. The hotel is on the right.
From the north-Baltimore, MD
Take I-95 South across the Woodrow Wilson
Bridge to Exit 1-RT 1 North. Continue on RT 1 to the 4th light and
turn left on Duke St. Go to 4th light and turn right onto Daingerfield
Rd. Go to 2nd light and turn on Diagonal. Hotel is on the left.
From Dulles Airport and RT I-66
Take Dulles Access Road to Capital Beltway
South-RT 495 toward Alexandria. At Springfield, the beltway name
changes to I-95 North. Follow I-95 until you reach Exit 176B-Telegraph
Rd. Alexandria remain in the left lane as traffic merges together. Take
2nd right-Downtown Alexandria-236 East go to 3rd light and turn left.
The hotel is on the right.
- Reagan National Airport, Wash. Dulles Airport
- WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON, ALEXANDRIA, CHINATOWN, ADAMS MORGAN, CRYSTAL CITY, GEORGETOWN, ANNAPOLIS, ARLINGTON, BALTIMORE, SPRINGFIELD, LARGO
Back to top
|Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria-Old Town Alexandria Information|
- This beautifully-appointed hotel is the most conveniently located hotel in Old Town Alexandria. Directly across the street from the Amtrak and METRO subway, our location offers you quick access to Washington, D. attractions and Old Town Alexandria charm. This hotel offers 2-room suites, each with two telephones, two televisions, iron and ironing board, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning and two-hour Manager's Reception in the evening. Free weekly newspaper, workout room, pool and sauna are also available. All backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We are near Virginia Rail Express, George Washington Masonic Temple and six miles south of Reagan National Airport. We offer complimentary shuttle service within a two mile radius. The hotel is next to many great restaurants: Stella's at 1725 Duke Street, Warehouse Bar & Grill at 214 King Street, Gadsby's Tavern at 138 N. Royal Street, Le Gaulois Cafe at 1106 King Street and Fish Market at 105 King Street. Visit historic colonial museums and sites. Downtown Washington DC 6 MI, NE. Reagan Was-National Airport 5 MI, N. Amtrak 0 MI, Walking distance. RFK Stadium 10 MI. King Street metro 0 MI, Walking distance.