Lowest Rates Guaranteed
Hotels in Middletown
• Best Western Inn and Suites
|Harrisburg-Days Inn East/Airport
Location 800 Eisenhower Boulevard
The Days Inn Harrisburg East is a newly opened property. We offer a basic complimentary continental breakfast and an outdoor pool. Conviently located only
|Harrisburg-Days Inn East/Airport Middletown Map |
Back to top
|No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
||Modem Lines in Room
Back to top
|Harrisburg-Days Inn East/Airport Middletown Property & Location|
- FROM NEW YORK METRO AREA
Take New Jersey Turnpike south to Exit 6, Pennsylvania Turnpike. Travel west on the Pennsylvania Trunpike to Exit 247, Harrisburg East. Go north on I-283 to Exit 1B/Highspire. Take exit 1B to stoplight. Hotel is directly on your right.
FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK & CANADA
Take I-81 south to I-83 south and follow signs to Airport. Once on I-83 south you will take I-283 south to Exit 1B. Take exit 1B/Highspire to stoplight. Hotel is directly on you right.NorthFROM BALTIMORE & WASHINGTON
Go north on I-83 towards Harrisburg. Once in Harrisburg, take I-283 south towards Airport. Take Exit 1B/Highspire to stoplight. Hotel is directly on your right.SouthFROM BROOKLYN NEW YORK
Take Belt Pky west. Bear right on Belt Pky W, Leif Ericon Dr., Shore Pky, POW/MIA Memorial Hwy, continue on ramp at sign reading Exit 3 I-278 Verrazano Narrows DB to Staten Island/New Jersey. Continue on I-278, continue on ramp at sign reading I-95 NJ Turnpike. Continue on New Jersey Tpke. Continue on ramp at sign reading Pennsylvania Turnpike. Continue on New Jersey Turnpike Ext. Continue on Pennsylvania Tpke and go west for 111.5 miles. Turn right on ramp at sign Exit 19 I-283 to Harrisburg East/Hershey. Continue on I-283 and go North. Turn right on ramp at sign reading 1B/Highspire to PA-230 Highspire and to end of ramp, Days Inn is directly on right.
FROM LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
Take I-495L I Expwy west to Midtown Tunnel bearing left on I-495 NJ Turnpike South to Trenton/Newark Airport. Bear right on I-95 and go Southwest. Continue on New Jersey Tpke and go Southwest. Continue on New Jersey Turnpike Ext and go west. Continue on Pennsylvania Tpke and go west. Exit 247 I-283 PA-283 to Harrisburg/Hershey. Pay Tolls, go straight on I-283. Exit right on ramp at sighn exit 1B/Highspire and PA-230. Days Inn on right.
FROM BRONX NEW YORK I-95
and go west. Continue on New Jersey Tpke at sign I-95 Express New Jersey Turnpike to Garden State Parkway and I-80. Continue on New Jersey Turnpike Ext and go west. Continue on Pennsylvania Tpke and go west. Turn right on ramp at sign reading Exit 247 I-283 PA-283 to Harrisburg/Hershey. Pay tolls, stay in right hand lane take the 2nd exit marked 1B/Highspire. As you come of the exit ramp, Days Inn will appear on you right.
FROM PHILADELPHIA & SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
Travel west on
- Minutes away from Hershey, Hershey Park, Chocolate World, Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country, Lancaster, and the State Capitol, Harrisburg. Located in the safe hamlet of Middletown, this Days Inn is the closest hotel to Harrisburg International Airport. We are also close to the world famous Carlisle Car Shows, the PA. Farm show complex and only an hour away from Gettysburg.
Back to top
|Harrisburg-Days Inn East/Airport Middletown Information|
- 4 Sunburst Rating Conveniently located 15 minutes from Hershey Attractions including Hersheypark & Hershey Chocolateworld & Arena. Only 10 minutes from the State Capitol & Farm Show Building Free airport shuttle from 4:30am until midnight. Free Parking for up to 30 days Free Continental Breakfast starting at 4:30am In-room coffeemakers refrigerators and Microwaves. Free local calls & USA Today.
- The Days Inn-Raleigh/Crabtree is conveniently located for business, pleasure, shopping, travel and special area events. Renovations have provided modern, comfortable guest rooms while our friendly staff provides welcome atmosphere. The 24-hour Crabtree Diner restaurant is ready to serve you any meal, any time. 24-hour room service is also available. Select an executive room with a coffee maker or join us in the lobby for free coffee any time. Satellite television allows you to watch your favorite network. Our outdoor swimming pool is very popular with summer travelers. Hundreds of shops, stores and boutiques beckon from a short distance away. Area event at the NC State Fairgrounds Complex provide a wide variety of recreational activities on a year-round basis. Corporate travelers are only minutes away from many area business centers. We invite you to discover how convenient and comfortable we are.
- Total Number of Guest Rooms: 82
Number of King Size Beds: 24
Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 53
Number of Suites: 4
Number of Double-Double Beds: 50
Number of Handicapped Rooms: 4
- In Room Coffee
- Description Not AvailableDesk in Room
- 2 rooms
one having a king size bed with TV and remote control and the other having a sleeper sofa with TV and remote control.
All suites have micro-fridges and in-room coffee makers.Suite
- Rooms have either 2 double beds or 1 king bed.
Rooms also feature in-room coffee makers, HBO, Pay-Per-View movies, some rooms have micro-fridges.
Check In:03:00 PM
Check Out:11:00 AM