|Gran Melia Cancun
Location Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 16.5
The luxurious Gran Melia Cancun, a contemporary hotel with Mayan temple style architecture, is located right on one of the largest and most beautiful white
|Gran Melia Cancun Cancun Map |
Back to top
|Gran Melia Cancun Cancun Property & Location|
- Airport of Cancún
- Cancun city, Cozumel, Isla mujeres, Kukulcan Shopping Center,Contoy Island, Akumal, Tulum, Nichupte lagoon.
Back to top
|Gran Melia Cancun Cancun Information|
- The luxurious Gran Melia Cancun, a contemporary hotel with Mayan temple style architecture, is located right on one of the largest and most beautiful white sandy beaches of Cancun, vis a vis of the Nichupte lagoon. On the other side of the street you.ll find the largest Marina of the area, offering a wide variety of water sports. The modern Shopping Mall La Isla is just 3 km away. 17 minutes to the north of the center of Cancun, the hotel is a perfect gateway to Mayan culture. Distributed on 9 floors, the hotel offers a total of 794 rooms with private terrace and magnificent views over the Carribean and the lagoon; 107 of the rooms are reserved for the time sharing Vacation Club. The remaining 687 rooms include 64 Junior Suites, 1 Governor Suite and 1 Presidential Suite. Separate Royal Service floor for Executives offering special services such as express check in, pillow menu, butler and many more. 2 rooms have been specially adapted for handicapped people (limited wheelchair access in some parts of the hotel).
- Just 15 minutes from the destination?s International Airport, and 5 minutes from the hotel zones most popular shopping, nightlife, restaurants and many attractions, the Melia Cancun is cushioned between the crystalline Caribbean Sea and azure Nichupte lagoon on terraced landscaping along a 1,500 foot stretch of soft white sand beach. Its proximity to the ruins of Akumal (105 km), Tulum and Coba (131 km), Chichen Itza (205 km), as well as Xcaret (72 km) and the islands of Isla Mujeres (30 minutes by boat), Isla Contoy (45 minutes by boat) and Cozumel (20 minutes flight time) provides plenty of recreational options.
- The resort boasts 700 Deluxe Rooms, including 67 Junior Suites, a Governor's Suite, Presidential Suite and Ambassador's Suite, with floor to ceiling window walls, awesome sunrise or sunset views, distinctive décor, tasteful furnishings, modern conveniences, amenities aplenty and room service around the clock. All accommodations include: air conditioning, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, 110 volt electrical outlets, satellite color TV, pay-per-view cable channels, international direct dial telephone, bedside lighting control center, smoke detector, stocked minibar, purified water, shower, vanity, bathing and grooming accessories and safety deposit box. The soaring North Tower is devoted to exemplifying Meliá's renowned.Rooms
- Terrace.mini bar,pay per view,room safe,phone air condit.,bathroom amenities,smoke detector
STANDARD room type consists of one or more rooms of the following type:
• DOUBLE DELUXE LAGOON VIEW
• DELUXE ROOM. 1 PERSON LAKE VIEW
• DULXESTANDARD room
- Terrace,mini bar,pay per view,room safe,phone, air condit.,bathroom amenities,smoke detector
DELUXE room type consists of one or more rooms of the following type:
• JUNIOR SUITE. 1 PERSON LAKE VIEW
• JUNIOR SUITE LAGOON VIEWDELUXE room
Check In:15:00 PM
Check Out:12:00 PM